Monday, November 20, 2006

Why won't Blogger let me post pictures

Okay I am feeling ill (as I have had a cold for a few days now, thanks to Ray wanting to share the "love"),and I have been trying to add pictures to posts I have so creatively created in the past few days (okay, maybe they weren't as genuinely funny and creative as I believe, but I have been on cold medicines, so I will chalk it up to that), but Blogger is not allowing me to post pictures.

Maybe Blogger can tell I am operating machinery while under the influence of Tylenol Cold, and "friends don't let friends use Blogger while under the influence". Wonder when this laydfrog picture ban will be lifted by Blogger and pictures will once again be adorned on my blog.

Gotta love Blogger's sense of humor (or my lack of patience).

1 comment:

dawn said...

Blogger forgets its manners quite alot! Try dropshots.....it's polite!