Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A quiz from fellow DTC'ers blogs

A quiz from fellow DTC'ers... play along

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Right
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? Yes
3) What color is your razor? blue
4) What is your blood-type? O something
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Why would I be tied up? Sounds kinky
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? Since I am such an innocent, there is nothing anyone can spread about me (hehe)
7) How do you feel about carrots? just how sweet are they, and are they cooked?
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 4 or 6 depending on which table
9) Which is the best spice girl? WHO CARES
10) Do you know what time it is? 8:05 am Tues. morning (I will be late for work if I don't finish this soon and leave)
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince song? Not sure...let's see, okay maybe
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? depends on who I an stuck with
13) What's your favorite kind of gum? anything sugary
14)T or F: All's fair in love and war. True
15) Do you have a crush on anyone? sure my hubby, and L.L. Cool J, and Mario, and...
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Probably, but I am sure others out there would know the answer to that one better than I would.
17) Do you like to sleep? when I can, HELL YEA!
18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings? Do they exist???
19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Yes, thanks now it’s stuck in my head!
20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? ewwww ... NO WAY
21) What's something you've always wanted? to be a mommy
22) Do you have hairy legs? Probably it's getting to be Fla. wintertime so I get lazy during that time.
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Neither, how ‘bout a Pool?
25) Do you wear a lot of black? Yup, makes me look skinnier, anything to help.
26) Describe your hair. shoulder length and needing to be colored again (darn that early grey).
27) Do you have Entomophobia? Dunno, what is that?
28) Are you an adult? Supposed to be, but don't want to admit to it.
29) Where is/are your best friends? All over (I am quite popular, hehe)
30) Do you have a tan? A natural tan, does that count?
31) Are you a television addict? can be if the stations quit taking my shows away
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Yes, she's one of my best friends.
33) Are you a sugar freak? Absolutely
34) Do you like orange juice? yup, but it doesn't like me
35) What sign are you? Cancer (Moon child that dances by the light of the moon)
36) What color is your Cell Phone? Silver with a frog bling sticker (thanks Margrette)
37) Where do you wish you were right now? Back in bed sleeping (or actually in China getting my baby girl, yeah that's the better answer)

Okay fellow bloggers, please copy and paste the quiz, change your answers and post it on your blog...it's fun, I promise!

No comments: