I saw this cute quiz on Jonni's website,
and figured it was great to kick off the Thanksgiving holiday with.
1. Where are you going for Thanksgiving this year? going out to the Rosen Shingle Creek Cafe Osceola, with family.
2. Favorite traditional Thanksgiving food? Turkey, and Stuffing, and oh yeah Pumpkin Cheesecake, yummy!!
3. Least favorite traditional Thanksgiving food? Does such a food exist???
4. Stuffing or mashed potatoes? BOTH!!
5. Any horror stories about cooking on T-Day? No, because we go out for Thanksgiving, now Christmas that's different.
6. Do you pull the wishbone? Don't get to as we don't cook for Thanksgiving.
7. Pumpkin pie--with or without whipped cream? Neither, pumpkin cheesecake (I am already having to wipe the drool just thinking about it, bring on the cheesecake).
8. What food would you love to see become a traditional Thanksgiving food? Meatloaf (sounds like a Thanksgiving food doesn't it?).
9. If you had a pet turkey, what would you name it? Gobbler (original I know).
10. As far as holidays go, where does Thanksgiving rank on a scale of 1-10? If 9 1/2.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Please let me know if you posted the quiz answers on your blog too.