Sunday, November 12, 2006

Update-- Celebrities we "met" at Disney on Friday

Finally, Blogger is allowing me to post the pictures of the celebrities we "met" at Disney on Friday (guess Blogger is no longer jealous of my celebrity meet and greets).


First off, we have Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.








followed by Sulley:













and the ever popular Lilo and Stitch:





and Dad's favorite, Sweetums from the Muppets:











These are the ladies who introduced "Luke" and "Laura" before the Motorcade started, they are so cutsie.









And finally, this is "Luke" and "Laura" (notice how close we were to the stage, amazing how lucky we were, especially considering how short we are) who was being interviewed by "Carly" (Laura Wright). I did get video of them in the Motorcade, but until I become a little more Blogger literate on how to post it (or on You Tube), you'll just have to take my word for it that it is pretty good photography.


Now my vacation is over, so tomorrow it's back to the grindstone and back to reality (do I really have to do that??? why can't we just win that Fla. lottery?).

No comments: