Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day One and All




Today is a day to give thanks, and I wanted to take a moment and do so.

I am thankful for my loving husband and my supportive family and friends. I am thankful for my good health. I am thankful that the CCAA is considering our adoption. And I am thankful for being an American where we are free to be thankful.



Today is also a day to eat a lot of food (yes Katy it's finally here, cheat away), and see family members we only get to visit with during the holidays (Chad we are glad you able to come up and share the day with us. Troy, Naomi, Desi and Ryan: we can't wait to see you all next month -- Troy safe travels back home from your "sandy vacation").

We miss our other loved ones who are unable to be with us today, but wanted to let each and every one of them know we think about them each and every day and love them all very much, and appreciate their love and support in all we do.


Now go watch the Macy's Day Parade, get some turkey, and enjoy the day, and be sure to give thanks!

No comments: