Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wacky Wednesday (3/7/07)

It's once again Wacky Wednesday, and today's quiz (with many thanks to Emmie) is "What's your personality cluster?", come one, come all, play along and find out

Your Personality Cluster is Extroverted Thinking

You are:

Organized and logical - a master at puzzles
Competitive in almost any arena of life
Objective when necessary, but passionate about what you truly love
Intolerant of excuses and incompetence




Okay and here's a bonus Wacky Wednesday quiz "What Animal were you in a past life?"


You Were a Toad

You drift into altered states of consciousness freely and easily.
You also have the power to change luck and live a long life.



Well that explains everything now doesn't it??? hehehe

7 comments:

aimeeg said...

Your Personality Cluster is Extraverted Intuition

You are:

A true wordsmith - a master of words
Original, spontaneous, and a true inspiration
Highly energetic, up for any challenge
Entertaining and engaging, both to friends and strangers


And in my past life I was a beaver (which made my husband giggle:)

redmaryjanes said...

I too am an extroverted thinker, but I am THE OWL...
Hmmm..

Polar Bear said...

Introverted Sensing

You are:

Responsible, ethical, and trustworthy
Loyal, with a sense of roots in your community
Someone who treasures and remembers the past
Adverse to surprises and the unknown


In my past life I was a zebra. I see life as black and white.

Interesting tests! :)

dawn said...

I match you on the personality test but thankfully I was not a reptile I was a giraffe. That cracked me up cos I am 5ft 2.

Nikki said...

Well, Dannye, looks like we are practically twins. I was the same as you...both times!

tundrachica said...

Your Personality Cluster is Introverted Thinking
You are:
Objective, honest, and credible
Intellectually curious, with many diverse interests
More inclined toward ideas than people
Fiercely independent and unapologetically unconventional

In my past life I was a raccoon...
You are a master of disguise and multiple personas.
You are infinitely curious and question others without fear.

One says that I am honest and the other claims I am a master of disguise. Dang...i'm GOOD!

Emmie said...

That is too funny!! You were a toad, Im sure you were pretty happy!
~ I am a deer ~
Graceful and gentle, you appreciate beauty and balance.
A giving soul, you are able to sacrifice for the greater good.