Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Don't believe your job is as bad as this one...

Just when you think that you have a crappy job, just remember it could be worse.

Take for example this job....



So smile, your job isn't all that bad, is it???

P.S. to all those interested in the joining the blog party, all you do is click on the picture of the ultimate blog party and it will take you to the main page (www.5minutesformom.com) and you too can sign up. It's loads of fun and a great way to "meet" others by visiting their blogs.

3 comments:

aimeeg said...

Hmmmm, good point.

Anonymous said...

Too funny Dannye, I love it.

Hugs,
Jonni

tundrachica said...

Okay...I missed this one earlier...love it! Sometimes that is how I feel. I am not the intended target but because I am in the near vicinity, I take the bullet sometimes.

I was too late for the blog party! Bummer! I hope there is another one later on....