Monday, March 19, 2007

Our cyber pal strikes again!!

Since RockYou is being a royal pain in my tushie, I am hoping Blogger will allow me to post the wonderful gifts Chynna received today from our GWCA 7/06-8/06 DTC Yahoo Group...she is so very blessed (crossing my fingers here that this works, as I have spent the last 20 minutes messing with RockYou and it won't post on Blogger, what a pain!!!)....


How beautifully wrapped they are!!









A quacking washcloth, how fun!!











Cute (and practical) washcloths!!








Foam letters and numbers too, she can learn and get clean all at the same time, how fun for all!!








And last but not least, this adorable bunny towel to wrap her clean tushie up!! These are so very great, thanks Cyber pal!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Wonderful gifts, once again!
My favorite is the cute bunny towel...Chynna is going to look soooooo cute all wrapped up in that!

4D said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Keep smilin!

Esther said...

Congratulations on your adoption. We are adopting too ;o)

Best wishes, Esther

tundrachica said...

I have the EXACT same foam letters for my bath time. I LOVE them!


hee!hee!