Monday, March 5, 2007

Ultimate blog party...come one, come all

Ultimate Blog Party


Okay I am officially hooked on this party...it's so cool to be able to visit others blogs and get to know others while we wait for our little ones to come home, where they belong, in our arms. So take a moment and check it out, you too could be
eligible for some great prizes....

Also on another note, we got an update from our adoption agency today, the LID's for our agency at least go through 10/24/05...we still have quite some time before we too are climbing the Great Wall, visiting Tiananmen Square, seeing the Summer Palace, and ultimately being handed the love of our lives, our Chynna.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith! One child can make a difference in the world. So can you.

Norma said...

Thanks for visiting my site! Happy UBP!

Tammy and Parker said...

Parker and I are here for the party! And we are keeping you and your little one in our prayers! It will happen!

tundrachica said...

Ummmm...How does one get to the blog party?

Melissa said...

Welcome to the party! It's fun, isn't it?

amelia said...

Thanks for stopping by my party the other day! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Here for the party that is pretty much over, but your name stuck out to me since I am from FL. I live in UT, now, but my family is mostly still down there. I hope you had a great party!

Karen said...

Hey There! Just wanted to say thank you for dropping by my blog. The party sure was fun!

Blessings~
Karen