Friday, March 23, 2007

Miscellaneous things about me...

Another "borrow", this time from Jade Road...

1. Can you cook?
Yup, but don't tell Ray (it's a best kept secret), then he doesn't expect me to do it, hehe

2. What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to marry Eric Estrada, oh and I wanted to be an applesauce maker when I grew up (such aspirations)

3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing (and I am sure so does most everyone around me when I try....)

4. Favorite place? just one place?
Grand Cayman Island

5. Favorite vegetable?
Broccoli

6. The last book you read?
Shiver by Lisa Jackson

7. What zodiac sign are you?
Cancer

8. Any Tattoos and / or Piercings?
I have my ears pierced, but I only seem to wear earrings on those "special" occasions. No tat's, too afraid of needles.

9. Worst Habit?
Chewing on my fingernails.

10. Do we know each other outside of this blog?
Nope, but maybe someday....

11. What is your favourite sport?
anything Fla. Gator....

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Depends on my mood, but I try to be optimistic.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Visit casually with the others stuck with me, then if it was for longer period of time, probably start to panic...

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Having to wait and wait and wait for referral (still waiting...)

15. Tell me a weird fact about you:
I have my fingernails done in abnormal colors but festive for the holidays...

16. Do you have any pets?
Yeppers, the Freckles...

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena?
Nope, two left feet here.

18. What time is it where you are now?
8:15 am (and I'm officially running late getting ready and out the door for work, but hey a girl's gotta have her priorities right????)

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Cute.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'm with A, drop a bunch of weight.

21. What color eyes do you have?
Brown.

22. Ever been arrested?
Nope, and no plans to either thank you very much.

23. Bottle or Draft?
Don't drink, so bottle of water please.

24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Pay off some bills.

25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Juicy Fruit I guess, I don't chew gum often.

26. Which is your favorite bar to hang at?
Again, don't drink, so how about a breakfast bar???

27. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yup, definitely.

28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read blogs.

29. Do you swear a lot?
Like a sailor sometimes, okay there's my bad habit.

30. Favorite swear word?
F**k, I'm gonna have to watch that one though when Chynna comes home.

31. Biggest pet peeve?
Reaching across my plate when I am eating.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Lovable


Alright, now I better get my tushie in gear and tackle this Friday so we can start the weekend. If you play along, let me know....See you all in bloggyland later Gators!!!

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I'm going to have to do this list tonight! I love your answers. It's fun reading everyones replies.

Nikki said...

Great list, Dannye!
I also LOVE Grand Caymon Island...best snorkling of my life!

C's Mom said...

Ribbit - fun list!

*#($*#( Just wanted to share that qith ya ;0)