I found this on my friend Nikki's blog and thought it was quite interesting.
1.When I was five... I started playing softball, it was something I did
for many years (and really miss now).
2. March sure is... tiring if you do it right (left, left, left, right, left)...
3. When I think of pepperoni... I think of hot cheesy pizza, mmmmm!
4. I don't think I will ever ... be tall (try as I might, 5'0" just isn't very tall, oh well, guess I'm not missing much).
5. Yesterday I heard... some awesome singers on American Idol (the girls are much better than the guys this year)!
6. Cowboy boots... aren't very comfortable, but look really great on sexy cowboys,
7. If I were a tree... I'd probably be short and stumpy (it seems to be my theme, or something, oh well), but full of pretty flowers.
8. Computers will never... rule the world (don't know why but that just came to me, and now I have a funny image of computers taking over everything, nope not gonna happen).
9. The problem with toast is... it's dry and boring, but if you put some cream cheese and maybe some jelly, problem solved.
10. If I could, I would definitely... be a Mom and hopefully someday soon it will finally happen.
If you want to play along, let me know and I will check out your answers.