Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sorry for being lazy and not posting

Okay, so I admit it, I've been lazy on my postings the last few days, I haven't really found myself with much to blog about and I didn't want to bore you with just plain nothingness, which basically describes my weekend.

I did nothing but sleep in and sit my tushie on the couch and watched movies, I saw The Departed and Marie Antoinette, both pretty good movies. Marie Antoinette was kinda sad, especially since she kept getting blamed for her husband not "making love" to her (what a bunch of crapola) and the Departed was a lot of shoot-em up and blood, but an okay storyline too.

Meanwhile, my hubby worked his buttocks off, and my dad and hubby almost finished painting all the rooms in the house (how exciting that we are getting that much closer to being done with the painting, next is finishing laying new stick-down tiled floors).

Oh yeah, I guess I haven't even updated you guys on my recent dr's visit. Everything went okay, he says I probably wasn't 3-4 months along like the ER Dr. thought, probably more along the lines of 2 months (since the pregnancy test I took about 2 months prior showed up negative). He also said everything looked okay with me, and that there was nothing I did to cause the miscarriage nor could I have done anything to prevent it. Despite everything that's happened, speaking with my dr did give me a sense of peace.

Well I am getting sleepy so I better bring this to a close (and sorry there are no pictures attached to this, I just didn't want to fuss with Blogger this late at night).

Oh before I go, if you are visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party, please be sure to drop me a line in the comments, I am always looking for new blogs to lurk and always room for more online bloggy friends...

14 comments:

The Estrogen Files said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry for your loss. I've had several miscarriages and they are no fun. I hope your little girl in China can come home to you soon.

Polar Bear said...

Hi,

Sorry to read about your loss. I know how hard that is.

Thanks for stopping by. I really like your blog.

Alyson and Ford said...

Thanks for checking out our blog last night; Imagine - Alyzabeth An.

Soon, we will be in Orlando visiting (meeting for the first time) fellow bloggers:
donandbe1.blogspot.com

Know of any gathering for China parents near Orlando? Do you have FCC events? There are so many of us and we need all the support we can get raising our new daughters!

Alyson

Steffie B. said...

I wondered where you had been! Glad to hear you are doing well! Hope this week brings you smiles and laughter!

D said...

So sorry to hear about your struggles and loss. I would like to give you a hug. I've had 3 miscarriages. I know you'll be so happy when your new little girl is delivered to your arms! That will be so awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog party! Nice to meet you!

redmaryjanes said...

Hey there lady! My doctor told me that 30% of pregnancies result in miscarriage and that actually there are times when we are pregnant and miscarry and don't know because it all happens within our monthly cycles.
I am sorry for you though, there is always a sense of loss.
I tell you, being a woman is tough sometimes.
Big Hugs to you my friend.

HG said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog from the blog party! Just wanted to pop in and say Hi :)

Susanne said...

Stopping by on the party circuit to say hi. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can relate. Take care of yourself.

Nikki said...

Missed you, Dannye!

Glad your doctor gave you some peace of mind...

Have a great week.

Tracey and Mike said...

Hi,
Thanks for dropping by our blog!
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad talking with your doctor has helped you to come to peace a bit with what happened.
All the best with the rest of your wait for your Chynna!

Emmie said...

Glad you posted again! Sorry to read about your loss. Must be tough but you're little China doll is patiently waiting for you!
Have a great week!

Ava's family said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I was just stopping in to say hello back to you. The ultimate blog party...What a great idea!

Susie said...

Thanks for checking my blog out! I'm so sorry that you had to endure that. There is no way I'd ever be able to get pregnant, but I'd be devastated to hear that I was and then lost it. Hang in there! Your blog is cool!

tundrachica said...

Sometimes we just need to hear from others who know the facts that we have no control over. Glad to hear that you are more at peace.

I just got back from the ob/gyn...not quite at peace. Will blog more later....

I can't wait to watch The Departed. I just hope I am not disappointed. Have you seen Flushed Away? It's a must see!