|Your Superpower Should Be Invisibility|
You are stealth, complex, and creative.
You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.
A mystery to others, you thrive on being a little misunderstood.
You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!
Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends
Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get
Sometimes I feel this is true...just ask the CCAA (at least right now....hehehe)..
Now onto the Meme Jade Road has tagged me with....
FIVE THINGS I WAS DOING TEN YEARS AGO
1) living in a small town in N. Fla. only on weekends (town only had 1 traffic light, and only had Hardee's restaurant for the only fast food in town), kinda miss that small town life....
2) was working as a legal assistant in Orlando during the weekdays
3) living with my parents while living in Orlando during the week
4) weighing quite a bit less (better looking bod, definitely bringing sexy back)...
5) being 10 yrs younger (that was quite obvious wasn't it?? hehe)
FAVORITE SNACK FOOD
2) crunchy apples
3) Chex Mix
4) Vanilla Charleston Chews
5) Cookie Dough ice cream
FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE LYRICS TO
1) Let's Make Love (Tim McGraw & Faith Hill), this was Ray's and my song we danced to at our wedding
2) Itsy-bitsy spider (and I know the hand gestures)
3) I'm a little tea cup (and I know the hand gestures for this one too)
4) Somebody to Love by Queen
5) Proud Mary by Ike and Tina Turner
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1) Pay off the house and cars
2) Pay off my credit cards
3) go on a cruise or two with the whole family
4) invest it in "sure things" (like they exist)...
5) travel to exotic places with the hubby to help pass time waiting for Chynna
FIVE BAD HABITS
1) not eating properly (such as skipping meals, thus only eating once a day)...
2) chewing my nails (hence why I have acrylic ones to keep from "trimming" my real ones)...
3) saying "I'm sorry" constantly even when it's not my fault
4) worrying about things I can't control
5) speaking mind (sometimes at inappropriate times)...
FIVE THINGS I LIKE TO DO
1) hang with my family and friends
2) cuddle with hubs on couch watching t/v (when we occasionally find ourselves watching the same things which is rare)....
3) shop for baby things for Chynna
4) watch YouTube videos of "gotcha days"
5) read blogs about adoptions from China
FIVE THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN
1) size 2 clothes (yup, don't think that will ever happen)
2) a Dorothy Hamill haircut (yup this was the style I was sporting as a young child)
3) blue eye shadow (and I thought it made me look grown up when I was little)
4) a leotard (besides who would want to see me in that)
5) 100% polyester
FIVE PEOPLE I TAG FOR THIS MEME: