Sunday, January 28, 2007

I accept Connie's challenge (and thus challenge you!)

Upon lurking on Connie's blog (okay I am a regular lurker there, but she just cracks me up), I decided to accept Connie's challenge and post something weird.

So I thought and thought, and looked and looked, all around and not noticing anything "weird", I mean I find nothing strange at all about the way that EVERYWHERE you look in my house you are bound to see a frog somewhere...

in the bathroom...














in the eat-in informal dining room area...







in the living room...









there's just nothing "weird" there, so I continued to look around, and I think I may have found it, in my bathroom (which is painted a pink that looked really good I must add when we looked at the samples, but ummm not so good on the walls, but since I begged and pleaded with Ray to paint the bathroom pink I had to "love" the Pepto Bismol pink color it turned out, which again is not the weirdness going on in the house, hehehe), here it is in all its glory.....




Why is the cover off the bathroom fan you ask??? Well this is the same question I ask myself, and every time I see it, I think, I need to go get my ladder and put the cover back on, and then I get distracted with feeding Freckles, and then letting him out to "potty", and then giving him a treat, and then I realize I am thirsty so I get a drink, and then Ray asks me a question, then I guess I forgot what I went down the hall for and then I end up checking blogs and so on and so forth (I guess I'm easily distracted, hehe), but now that I have admitted this long overdue oversight to you all, I will go get that ladder and put the cover back on, right after I post this entry, and once again let Freckles outside, and......

9 comments:

C's Mom said...

Ribbit! I wanna see a picture of that fan cover in place....just as soon as I post one of my clean, mallet-free sink.

Thanks for playing along.

Nikki said...

That is a pretty fun challenge!

You are so funny...did the cover get put back on or not?????

redmaryjanes said...

Whew!! You are brave to show your bathroom. It look so nice and clean. I don't think I'll be showing mine. There is a frog bath mat in it though!!

aimeeg said...

Our house is filled with "as soon as I get motivated I need to..."

BTW, Soco comes this Friday:)

dawn said...

But just think if you weren't so easily distracted you wouldnt have any weirdness at all....how dull would that be!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmmmm.....you ARE strange.....:-) Love the froggies.....

Emmie said...

Wow you sure do love frogs! hehe!! I am very easily distracted as well! :)

Steffie B. said...

I was looking for something strange in my house, but couldn't find anything nearly as interesting as you did! lol

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Very funny!!! I can so relate to the bathroom fan cover and the thought to get that ladder. Sigh...there is always something else to do, though right?