Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dog/Cat Personality

In order to play along with Emmie, I have taken the Dog/Cat Personality Quiz (and I'm not surprised with the results)...

You Are: 60% Dog, 40% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.


P.S. BTW, Connie, I went to Pet Supermarket today, and they really have those pet strollers (for those you unsure of what I'm talking about check this blog entry out, crazy is all I can say, and there was a woman there inquiring about it).

2 comments:

D & S said...

I'm more cat than dog, which would explain why we have a cat instead of a dog.

C's Mom said...

I am 40% dog and 60% cat.

Hmmm....I will drop you some business cards in the mail for that cat stroller woman. They are for a great psych clinic.

That scares me more than grown women with baby dolls on their beds.