Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post Christmas ickies...and belated Wacky Wed...

Yesterday woke up feeling really icky, it went away in the morning allowing me to tag along with my Mom and "Aunt Sue" during their normal Wednesday routine...had every intention when I got home in the early afternoon to post some pictures of the great gifts Ray, Chynna and I got, but as you saw, nothing....my throat felt like a giant frog was stuck in it which affected my ears, my chest, and felt like I had been locked in a refrigerator/freezer...so I slept off and on..this morning feeling a little better (not much) but since I had so many days off from work, gotta go in this morning, so getting dressed to go...so you'll have to wait to see the Time Out frog Chynna got (yup you read that right a Time Out frog....so very cool), and all the other great gifts too (including this adorable lamb rattle/squeaky my nephew bought Chynna)....

But then as I woke up this morning I realized today is Thursday, I missed the Wacky Wednesday post....so without during ado....it's belated Wacky Wednesday ....
You Had a Fantastic Year!

Compared to most years, last year was definitely great.
Overall, you're living a much better life than you were twelve months ago.
And nothing is a better mark of a good year.
Here's to hoping next year is even better!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I got sick too. I think its just overdoing it over the Christmas and being susceptible to catching something. I had a fantastic year too, so its not that bad.