Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas tree challenge...

Okay I have been challenged to show you all our Christmas tree this year and some of our favorite ornaments on our tree...

As part of our "tradition", we purchase a Frazier Fir tree each year, which makes the house smell divine and holiday-like, we decorate it with glass ornaments, various other ornaments, lights, and bubblers.

We really love our tree...

Some of our favorite ornaments are:

the Florida Gators:


some froggy ornaments:



our adoption ladybug ornament:


and of course our Waiting for Chynna ornament:


Now that I've shown you mine...how about you showing me yours???

6 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I will accept your challenge and show our tree! Did you get the blankets I sent?

LaLa said...

Love it...thanks for playing! I do miss having a real tree but I am just too lazy LOL

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love your ornaments!!!!!! Really nice tree!

Sam said...

I just love your ornament! Sam, wants a real tree, but not this year maybe next!
hugs
Sherri

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Great tree! I love the froggy ornaments!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Paula said...

Great tree. I love the froggie ornaments. Really cute.