Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Copy to your blog and leave me a comment so I can check out your answers! Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate hands down
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He puts them on the pool table unwrapped, next to the stockings (although he doesn't visit my house yet, I think he's waiting til Chynna comes home)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Purple and blue on the tree, and blue and white on the house (and the icicles flash which drives me bananas).
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, who would wanna kiss me??? Everyone that's who!!!
5. When do you put your decorations up? This year the weekend after Thanksgiving but it varies each year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Stuffing with chourico in it, mmmmm makes me drool just thinking about it
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: my brother riding on his Tonka dump truck (which was in Santa's favorite hiding spot) after my sister showed us where Santa's keeps the goods and my parents coming home just at that time. He was about 2 or 3. Boy were the parents upset (hehe) telling us how bad we'd been and that this year Santa wasn't coming, but lo and behold on Christmas morning there on the pool table next to our overflowing stockings were the beautiful presents from Santa (and you know I don't think I put it together still, and I must have been 5 or 6, guess I was naive).
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? You mean Santa's not real?? That can't be true (if you don't believe then you don't receive, so we all still believe) Santa is REAL.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, Ray and I do, but we didn't growing up.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Very carefully, okay, I usually only decorate the front and sides of the tree (who sees the back since it is in the corner facing the walls).
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Never seen it but for on t/v unless Fla snow counts (the Fla. rain showers).
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, kinda, but my sister is the best at it (if she gets going too fast she freaks out and immediately wants the wall, ain't that right Adam??).
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being together with family and friends.
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin cheesecake (so Christmas-y huh?).
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Spending time with family.
16. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? giving and watching others open what you got them.
17. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Hard Candy Christmas
18. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? they're alright I guess