Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pictures of my "baby" boy


I know I keep speaking about my "baby boy" who I spoil every chance I get (and Ray keeps telling me that I can't do that with Chynna, little does he know, hehe), and decided I should be the proud "mommy" and show him off. He really is my pride and joy, and this is how he looks most of the time. As my answering machine says, "Ray and I can't get to the phone right now, and it's Freckles' naptime..." The $1M question always is (on the answering machine of course) "when is it not Freckles' naptime?". The life of a spoiled rotten cocker spaniel, to eat, sleep, play, what a life?!


And then on another note, more Chynna goodies were purchased by Mom and I today, what fun we are having, and to think how much more fun we'll have once we actually know more about her such as her actual age, size, etc. My next post will share in some of the cutest bibs we have ever seen and they became a must have, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Our dog looks so much like yours~

http://coopervonfloofinschnoof.blogspot.com/