Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wacky Wednesday yet again

This is usually Emmie's post that I participate in, but this week she hadn't yet posted her Wacky Wednesday, and I saw this one on TundraChica so I "borrowed" it.

So here it is, the Wacky Wednesday quiz of the week "What color is your brain?":

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

2 comments:

aimeeg said...

I had a green brain. Apparently my brain is well balanced, but I'm not so sure....:)

dawn said...

Just call me, Kermit cos my brain is green.
I'm very well balanced....yeah right. Tell me again why my kid isn't here yet and I'll give you well balanced.