Monday, February 12, 2007

Chynna's nursery so far

Okay, some of you have been wondering where I have been and the only excuses I have is that I have been lazy and I didn't really have anything fun to post about.

Well, Steffie had a great idea posting pictures of Sophia's nursery, so I decided to "borrow" her posting idea and post some pictures of Chynna's nursery as it is now (we are still working on obtaining the furniture and stuff, but it's a start)

This is Chynna's fan (sorry it's looks kinda weird, I laid on the floor and took the picture from underneath).















And this is her dollhouse/bookshelf (we are fortunate enough to have started her book collection, gotta love Dr. Seuss)












And this is some of my stuffed animals I had growing up (along with my original Cabbage Patch and other dolls) that will be passed down to Chynna for her playing enjoyment.

Now if only we could bring her home soon.....

6 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Her room is darling!

4D said...

Those are great. The fan is neat. My FIL is building me a bookcase just like that.

Keep smilin!

kitchu said...

Loving the lavender! Such a cute room...
Kris

aimeeg said...

That fan is adorable, and I LOVE the dollhouse bookshelf. Might have to get Jade one of those, too!

C's Mom said...

Lookin' like a good start. I think every one of us in bloggy world have the dollhouse bookcase. Aren't they great?

Nikki said...

Her nursery is looking so good.
Lily and I LOVE Dr.Seuss too!
You can tell a lot of love has gone into the details and there is so much more to come...

I also had so much fun putting my heart into Lily's room. Now, if only I could get her to sleep in there. (hmmm)