Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy birthday to one of the bestest men I know, my daddy




Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Daddy, happy birthday to you.

And many, many more!!!!!


Today my daddy (affectionately known as "doot, doot" to me) turns 25!!! (Okay maybe not really, but 25 many times over). He has always told us children that is how old he is, and he can't figure out how his kids got to be older than him, but hey guess that's how it goes.


He is such an amazing man, whom I love very very much, and am so very blessed to have in my life. I LOVE YOU DAD VERY MUCH AND WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS YET!

7 comments:

aimeeg said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Nikki said...

Happy 25th, Dannye's daddy!
Have a good one!


Been thinking about you, Dannye! Hope you are doin' alright.

Steffie B. said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I have been thinking about you all day Dannye! Sending hugs your way!

dawn said...

Happy Birthday to your daddy.

Dannye, I hope you are feeling a little better each passing day.

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday to your father!

Anonymous said...

Dannye, Happy Birthday to your dad. He sure is handsome. He looks like Richard Gere. A 25 year old Richard Gere!

I just read your post about the miscarriage, I am SO sorry. Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

t~ said...

Happy Birthday to your doot doot!