Saturday, October 13, 2007

Some photos from today's get together....

We had so much fun today (thanks Ginnie!!) at our get together (but hey we always have loads of fun when we get together....it's like we are one big family!!)....

Here's a few photos:

the amazing ladybug cake (which was absolutely delicious!!)....


the bumper cars...


the go cart...


and the swings...


we did loads of other fun things including old time photos (which I will post later, gotta scan that one in), and dinner at Smoky Bones, and played in the arcade....

now I better get my buttocks in bed, tomorrow morning my mom, Sue, Tia, and I are off to the Southern Women's Show convention...gonna be loads of fun!! If there are more celebrity sightings I'll post pictures then....gotta love the celebrity sightings (hoping to get pictures of Mario Lopez, mmmmmm good! hehe)....

No comments: