Thursday, September 27, 2007

A night to preview...


Tonite I am honored to be invited to preview with my brother, his girlfriend, her sister, and my husband Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios....I've been able to do this in the past with my brother, but tonite will be so cool since it is a large crowd!! Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street is one of the "guys" ("whatever you do, don't fall asleep), so I can't wait to do that haunted house....

And to top it off, the moon will be mostly full(scary stuff I tell ya, hehe)...

8 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ugh. Honestly, this is too scary for me. I don't like scary things. I prefer fluffy bunnies and cute little froggies.....call me a wimp.....:-)

4D said...

That is SUPER cool! Have tons of fun. Pics!

Keep smilin!

Unknown said...

Sounds like lot of fun. Hope you have a great time!

redmaryjanes said...

Have a great time! I love spooky stuff.

Don and Be said...

I once had the pleasure of dining with 3 little boys who should have had the names Freddie, Jason & Chuckie.

Unknown said...

as long as we lived in Orlando we never did that..How fun!

redmaryjanes said...

How was it?

Thanks for your B-Day comment. I couldn't figure out why you thought it was belated and then I saw that it posted yesterdays date. But my big day is today. Thanks so much for sending me a card, I love it!

dawn said...

To scary for me.