Saturday, September 8, 2007

Can we please be moved to this room??


I saw this picture on a fellow blogger's website (Debbie) and I couldn't help but to borrow the picture...she indicated that this is the infamous Matching Room....

Now I work in an office and we have lots of files, and I know how hard it is to keep those files in order and locate them quickly, etc., but I don't think we have as many as are in here, and look how organized they look....

Now if we can only move our file from the Review Room, where we are quietly awaiting to leave (don't want to be recognized in here, no questions please) so we can enter this Matching Room, the last room before we would finally see our Chynna's sweet face...

So for all those wondering how many people are "in line" in front of us....here's a picture of all those waiting in "front" of the line....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat picture! Thanks for sharing

Deb said...

LOL, Hope you join us soon.




PS. I don't mind you using anything at all from my blog.

dawn said...

That is a great photo. Damn that is a lot of files.

As for the matching room, you will be in it very soon. I know this stuff. ( I borrowed that expression form Lily)