Sunday, September 23, 2007

Feeling the case of the blahs...

Okay as you probably noticed (from my lack of posts yesterday and then not posting til late today) I am starting to feel the blahs, the wondering when it will happen is starting to get to me....the good part though is that we know we are going to be parents (thanks to the good news of finally being out of review)...but when?? will it be 2-3 more years???

Then there is the nothing exciting is happening to report...I go to work, get home, watch whatever craziness on tv (not much on), read emails/blogs, and then start it all over again the next day...boring to report...I mean the most "exciting" thing is my hurt finger (which still looks really nasty BTW)...

So that is what is going on with me...maybe I'll take a nap (since it's raining and dreary out, maybe that's what's wrong with me...) and wake up with a more upbeat attitude (or maybe just maybe the CCAA website will be updated, and the speedup will have begun, hey a girl can dream right?? hehe)...

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Blah! I know how you feel. I hope your mood can pick up. I hate having the blahs too.

PS- Hope "Pinky" gets better soon....

Nancy said...

If it helps, I talked with my SW last week, and they have had ALOT of people pull out of the China program. She is very confident that we should have a referral within a year.

I noticed someone on RMJ's Chat mentioned a Book exchange like your bib exchange.
Are you up for it? I would love to do it, and would organize it if you did not want to.

Suz said...

I hear ya sister! We hit 18 months next week and when people ask the usual, I now am out of positive and witty responses. Hang in there, we will all look back on this in a few years and laugh.
Just remember you are not alone!
Suz

redmaryjanes said...

Shake it off there my princess~!
I have something for you on my blog and I'll do a post for you later tonight!!

insanemommy said...

Hang in there with us lovely Laydfrog.... I know how awful the blues are and the ung-dly wait.