Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lazy Saturday...

Ever have one of those days where you just wanna be lazy, put your paw...I mean hand...over your eyes to block that horrible light from shining in and disturbing your dreams...you start barking...I mean talking...ever so softly...then a bright light flashes cuz Mom couldn't resist taking your picture....thus causing you to wake up startled????



Well that is what happened to poor Freckles...and he gave me this look of "revenge will be sweet" before laying his head back down to sleep...Oh little does he know soon I will be waking him again, cuz today is grooming day for him (he doesn't know cuz I made the appointment from work....)

Hope y'all have a lazy Saturday!!

5 comments:

Don and Be said...

Remind me not to snooze at Lam's a week from Monday.....

Pug Mama said...

what a sweet pic!

Elizabeth said...

I love your sweet doggy snoozing.
I got your package, it arrived in great condition. thank you so much for the outfits, I love the colors and patterns, she will look quite stunning I think.

kitchu said...

Awww... that is the sweetest! Even if he had to be awakened, I'd say it was worth it :O)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

He he he....grooming day....my dog just LOVES getting groomed....yeah, right.