I was tagged by "A" of The Jade Road for this meme. After much thought...here it goes!
4 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I have one older sister and one younger brother, making me stuck in the middle, but I wouldn't trade this for anything...
2. Without my glasses, I cannot see further than my arms can reach with any clarity.
3. Although I am only 5'0" tall, I am taller than most of my aunts on my dad's side of the family (yup I love being considered "tall", hehe).
4. I haven't always been obsessed with frogs, this obsession only happened about 4 years ago...
4 HABITS I HAVE:
1. Before getting acrylic fingernails, I used to chew my fingernails without realizing I was doing it.
2. When I am reading, I tune out the rest of the world around me.
3. As soon as I can when I get home from work, I check my email (usually even before I eat dinner)...guess I'm afraid I missed some important information while at work...
4. I brush my hair each night before I get into bed, I don't know why I do this, who's gonna see my hair in the dark anyway???
FOUR NEW THINGS I HAVE LEARNED OR EXPERIENCED IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS
1. I'm obsessed with frogs, enough said...
2. I really want to be a Mom, and badly too.
3. The CCAA will move at whatever pace it wants, and we can't control it in the least bit.
4. Blogging, it really is great therapy, and you "meet" the nicest people who help you through all things good and bad.
FOUR THINGS I WANT TO TRY OR DO IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS:
1. BRING OUR DAUGHTER HOME FROM CHINA!
2. Raise and teach our daughter to the best of my ability.
3. Go on a cruise with our daughter.
4. Maybe go back to school and take a few classes.
Ok, I'm supposed to tag eight people for this. If you don't want to accept the challenge, it's cool--but you will live with the guilt for the rest of your life...