Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Thanks for the good thoughts!!


I just wanted to update you all with regard to my sister, everything went well, and she came through the surgery like a champ. She will be in the hospital for a few days recouping, but everything went well today. Thanks for all the positive thoughts!!

On a side note, I know I have posted about this once before, but guess what I got in the mail today....yup ANOTHER Brown Envelope. This makes it my 3rd one!! Guess the Consulate wants to make sure we know they have been notified!! This one was dated 11/06 though and the other two were 6/06, so don't know what that means (if
anything).

7 comments:

dawn said...

Wow, I never would have thought of you as greedy, but 3!

C's Mom said...

Glad to hear about your sister.

Wow..and I only got two of those brown things ;0)

Nikki said...

So glad everything went well with your sis!

Weird about the re-appearing brown envelopes!

Polar Bear said...

Do you think you'll get triplets? :)

I'm glad you sister is doing well.

JMCS said...

That's great news about your siter and very funny about the brown envelope. Well, at least it's good to know that they DEFINITELY have your file (lol)!

Hugs,
Jonni

aimeeg said...

Glad to hear about your sis.

Three? Well, three's a charm, right?

Roy and Lori said...

Glad your sister is doing ok! We will
continue to pray for her!