Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No Rumors Yet

I'm starting to get excited, yes I'm getting on the roller coaster once again in hopes that in the next week or so we will finally see our Chynna. According to Rumor Queen, here is part of her post for today, let's hope she's right and next week we'll know something:

No Rumors
July 19th, 2011
I expect to see a report tomorrow that the CCAA is preparing to get started with the matching process. I’m hoping they are mailed sometime by the middle to end of next week.

But as of now – all is quiet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hoping with you!!!

Sherri said...

and my fingers are crossed for you girl! We know it's your turn and I'm going to sit back and get all excited with you! Because we know after you, it's us!! So here's to seeing baby Chynna's little sweet face!!!