Thursday, June 12, 2008

Prescription Medicine warnings can be a crack up....

I recently had a prescription filled for back spasm type prob and read the insert on the prescription and it just cracked me up....it said after listing all these side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, headaches, etc. "Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects" (are you kidding me, this language has to be in the insert given with my prescription??), or how about this one "if you desire quick relief, it may be better to use other medications that are faster acting than this medicine" (what??? definitely makes you have confidence you are gonna get what you need out of this one, doesn't it???)....so in honor of my crazy warnings on the insert, thought I would leave you with this YouTube classic, which is so right-on....


Happy Thursday!

No comments: