Monday, May 19, 2008

It is so flippin hot...UPDATE....


What a weekend....things were going pretty well on Saturday...got my nails done, hung out with my mom and our friend Sue for a bit, then got this awful headache....went home, took a nap, and woke up soooooo hot....Ray checks the ac and it shows 85F in the house, what????? and the ac is on.....so the investigation starts only to find out the fan in the outside unit is not running.....oh man!!! and Ray has to go to work....so Saturday night was quiet a long night (how do people live without ac?? such a punishment for sure).....and since yesterday was Sunday.....the parts stores weren't open....so needless to say, did as little as possible so as to not sweat too much....the pool was calling my name, so I did go into it to cool off (thank goodness for the pool)...followed by two or three cold showers....well all I have to say is thank goodness it's Monday, where I can go into work, where the ac works!! and just hope that Ray can get the replacement motor today, put it in, and that it fixes the ac problem.....

UPDATE....thanks to my handiman hubby (WTG Ray!!) our ac has been fixed...with a little help from a friend 3K miles away (thanks Dean!!)....we are now sleeping a lot easier...and Freckles is loving life again!!!

4 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

i love getting my nails done!

Lea

frogglet said...

I feel for you. No AC is the pits. It was a hot weekend too. Stay cool, cora

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Send some of your heat to Canada please!! We are at the end of a long weekend here and it has been cold and rainy for all 3 days! YUCK!

I hope your AC is fixed soon so you don’t melt, lol!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

redmaryjanes said...

It's not hot here yet. Mid 60's were the high today. I hope you get your ac fixed soon!