Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag...come play along...




I've been tagged by Mom-In-Waiting to play along, and since I can't ignore a tag...here's my answers:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Scorekeeper for slowpitch softball
2. Lifeguard at Wet-N-Wild
3. Food prep (which was cool, but for the hours, too early for my tastes, hehe)
4. Legal Assistant (lots of hats worn here)

Four shows I watch (sorry supposed to be TiVo, but I don't have TiVo):
1. Big Brother
2. The Riches
3. Greek
4. I know my Kid's a Star (okay I had a hard time thinking of another and this one is coming on very shortly....hopefully Rocky and her kid Haley are kicked off this week)

Four Places I have been:
1. Disney World (okay I live in Orlando, so I've been there)
2. London England
3. NY, New York (during our layover for London)
4. Grand Cayman Island (on a cruise)

Four favorite foods:
1. Grilled chicken (dark meat please)
2. Beef Hotdogs with sweet relish
3. my hubby's fried cabbage (mmmm)
4. pizza

Four Cd's I've recently listened to:
1. Garth Brooks
2. Ann Pence (she has great adoption songs)
3. Charlie Daniels
4. Jordin Sparks

Four things you can do to make my day:
1. tell us when we are getting our referral
2. email me a note
3. share some news with me
4. play along in my tag...

Since most people I know have already been tagged with this, if you'd like to play along, consider yourself tagged...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll play! I'll get the post up today.l

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Thanks for playing along!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki