Friday, April 4, 2008

Hosting a baby sock swap....



Come one, come all....let's swap baby (or little ones) socks....

wanna join in the fun? well just email me (dannyem1973@yahoo.com) by 4/30 your name, address, and whether you have (or are expecting) a boy or a girl, and the age if applicable...the more the merrier...

the terms, well let's spend $10-$15 (excluding shipping) on keeping our little ones' toesies nice and toasty...I'll be matching up partners (yes you will be assigned one partner to buy for) on 5/1, and your socks need to please be shipped by 5/10....

Hope to see those emails soon!!

P.S. RMJ I saw this photo of these adorable socks and thought of you....hehe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiga is a pleasure my access your blog. My congratulations for this wonderful their work. I am Brazilian, and love me communicate with people as wonderful as you of another country. May God abençoie you a hug from Manoel Limoeiro from Recife, PE. Brazil.
Australia, 03 April 2008.

Kim said...

I would like in..
LOVE swaps..
Have a Great Weekend..

Julie said...

I have those Mary Jane socks for Naomi - they are just the cutest!!!

Steffie B. said...

too cute....you are so clever over there! ;)

Kim said...

I am going to post on my blog for you on Tuesday or maybe tomorrow- Monday..
If that is okay..
Have a Great Week..

dawn said...

Dannye
I opting out of this one. We have so many pairs of socks. I could outfit a whole kindergarten in socks. Rose never wears a pair twice!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

GIRL! Sign me up! Love those little socks!!