Sunday, November 25, 2007

The end of the long weekend, and new pets....

What a great relaxing weekend...it was great to get to see family members I haven't seen in a while, like my uncle Bruce, cousin Scott (pictured below)....

and my cousin Chad....it was also great to see Aunt Lynn, my mom and dad, my sister Katy and her husband David and my nephew Adam (he's such a crackup...I had such a great time with him and all the cool poses he did for me such as being a toy soldier nutcracker....


and a sexy model on the couch)...


I almost lost it when he told me he's glad he stopped eating when he did "because I don't have any more room in my pants"....

Then this weekend, Ray and I had to clean out the pool, it was really getting green and with the weather getting cooler, it was time to empty it out til next year...unfortunately we noticed something (actually somethings) swimming in the pool, and well I just couldn't just drain them out to die, so we now have some new "pets"....wouldn't you know it...a whole lot of tadpoles, guess they knew they would be taken care of living in our pool, huh? so now they have a new residence in a 10 gallon fish tank....amazing (or as my mom says, gross!!)...hehe

1 comment:

dawn said...

You know full well I am with your mum on this one! You could have had our tadpoles and froglets. I would l have sent the fedex!