Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank you Secret Pal, meeting good friends, and a funny story...

Thank you again to my secret pal....what an amazing piece of art to hang in Chynna's room, and the frog on it is amazing....I love looking at it on Chynna's wall (you are amazing, as always)...isn't it great?


Also, some good friends of ours are in town, Amy, Michael, and their daughter LynnMarie....we had such an amazing time meeting Lynn Marie and seeing them again (so glad they get down here to Orlando), and we got to see Don, Be, and JMei...we had a great time!!




Now onto my funny story....tonite when I got home from my Mom's, I walked in the door, closed the door behind me and felt something in my hair....I about had a heart attack....a frog had jumped into my hair (now mind you I didn't feel the frog jump into my hair) and jumped off my head onto the floor (somewhere)...I can't find him now, he must be hiding from me (cuz I did freak, hey I didn't know it was a frog, I didn't know what it was) or hiding amongst all the frogs I have in my house....I hope tonite when I am sleeping he doesn't decide to join me in my bed....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cool that you got to get together with some blogging friends. Blog friends are the best!

And a frog in your hair? Oh my, I think I would have had a heart attack!

Sherri said...

that's too funny with the frog. I would make sure my mouth was closed just incase....lol

Alyson and Ford said...

Love the pictures.... great seeing you in them, too.
A frog in my hair... would have never found it's way out! I would have freaked and I don't know if it would have survived!

Alyzabeth's Mommy