Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank you Secret Pal You're the Bestest

Sorry I have been so long to post this thank you....I have no excuses but for my camera has been giving me such a fit (looking for a new one now before we go on vacation).



I LOVE THE COLORING BOOKS for Chynna and Mikkel (he's almost old enough to color on them without eating the crayons you gave us)...and I love that it is helping others bring their child home.

You are the best Secret Pal, and I am so blessed to have you looking out for us while we wait and wait and wait for Chynna to come home.

Thank you!

2 comments:

LedaP said...

cute! We have another friend who named her little girl from China - Chynna. I was so surprised to see that same name here on your blog. Super cute.

JMCS said...

Dannye,

Hi sweetie! I am such a bad friend. How did I miss you guys having a beautiful son? Congrats to you sweetie! How long has it been since your beautiful son arrived?

love ya,
Jonni