Thursday, October 16, 2008

A belated 27th month LID-versary

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I must have a coping mechanism built right in to deal with this really really really long wait, I missed our 27th Month LID-versary....it was Tuesday....

this really doesn't mean I don't think about Chynna, cuz I do all the time, I can't wait to see her sweet face, and absolutely can't wait to hold her in my arms....

I love you baby girl, and soon, it will happen soon....

4 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

You are 7 months ahead of us. Congrats girl! There is sunshine ahead!

3D said...

27 done!

Keep smilin!

amy said...

I love the pumpkin. We cant wait to miss your sweet girl as well!

Alyson & Ford said...

We are waiting for your referral day right there with you!!
Congrats on your patience!

Alyson
Mommy to Alyzabeth for Six Weeks!