Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An early Secret Pal surprise.....

Yesterday after a long day at work, I came home and sitting on the dining room table was a box, from my secret pal....what an amazing surprise, as it came earlier than it normally does....and the surprise didn't end there....

Again this month we have been spoiled.....

I can't stop playing with these halloween frogs, they sing the cutest song about the witch is back, makes me giggle so much....

And then Chynna made out too, with these two amazing outfits, the frog onesie is just darling:

and the handmade outfit from Robin at Red Thread Stitches, oh my....I can't wait to see Chynna in this outfit....

Secret Pal, you are just amazing.....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Wow! You are lucky...very cool gifts!

Kay Bratt said...

LOVE the outfit.


Just hoppin' through!

Kay